Title: How to Download and Install Windows 8.1 Pro Final x64 PTBR with Activator for Free
Windows 8.1 Pro is the latest version of Microsoft's operating system that offers improved performance, security, and features. If you want to upgrade your PC to Windows 8.1 Pro, you might be wondering how to get it for free. In this article, we will show you how to download and install Windows 8.1 Pro Final x64 PTBR with an activator that will activate your Windows license permanently.
Step 1: Download Windows 8.1 Pro Final x64 PTBR ISO file
The first thing you need to do is to download the Windows 8.1 Pro Final x64 PTBR ISO file from a reliable source. You can use the link below to download it directly from Microsoft's official website:
You will need to select the language as Portuguese (Brazil) and the edition as Windows 8.1 Pro. Then, you will get two options to download the ISO file: 32-bit or 64-bit. Make sure you choose the 64-bit option, as that is the one we are going to use in this tutorial.
The ISO file size is about 3.6 GB, so it might take some time to download depending on your internet speed. Once the download is complete, you will have the Windows 8.1 Pro Final x64 PTBR ISO file on your computer.
Step 2: Create a bootable USB drive with Windows 8.1 Pro Final x64 PTBR ISO file
The next step is to create a bootable USB drive with the Windows 8.1 Pro Final x64 PTBR ISO file that you downloaded in the previous step. You will need a USB drive with at least 8 GB of free space and a software tool that can create bootable USB drives from ISO files.
One of the most popular and easy-to-use tools for this purpose is Rufus. You can download Rufus from its official website:
After downloading Rufus, run it and insert your USB drive into your computer. Rufus will automatically detect your USB drive and show its details on the main screen. Then, you need to do the following:
- Click on the "SELECT" button and browse to the location where you saved the Windows 8.1 Pro Final x64 PTBR ISO file.
- Make sure the "Boot selection" option is set to "Disk or ISO image".
- Make sure the "Partition scheme" option is set to "GPT".
- Make sure the "Target system" option is set to "UEFI (non CSM)".
- Make sure the "File system" option is set to "FAT32".
- Make sure the "Cluster size" option is set to "Default".
- You can leave the other options as they are or change them according to your preference.
- Click on the "START" button and wait for Rufus to create the bootable USB drive.
Once Rufus finishes creating the bootable USB drive, you can close it and safely eject your USB drive from your computer.
Step 3: Install Windows 8.1 Pro Final x64 PTBR from the bootable USB drive
The final step is to install Windows 8.1 Pro Final x64 PTBR from the bootable USB drive that you created in the previous step. You will need to boot your computer from the USB drive and follow the installation steps.
To boot your computer from the USB drive, you might need to change some settings in your BIOS or UEFI menu. The exact steps vary depending on your computer model and manufacturer, but generally, you need to do the following:
- Restart your computer and press a specific key (usually F2, F10, F12, ESC, or DEL) to enter the BIOS or UEFI menu.
- Find the "Boot" or "Boot order" option and change it so that the USB drive is the first priority.
- Save and exit the BIOS or UEFI menu.
Your computer should now boot from the USB drive and show you a screen with a blue Windows logo. Then, you will see a screen where you can choose your language, time and currency format, and 061ffe29dd